Earl Campbell's baked pesto sausage & gnocchi
Warm garlic bread
Crisp green salad
A nice glass of wine!
1 pound Earl Campbell’s sausage, finely chopped
1 package of store bought Gnocchi (fresh or dry)
1 jar of 4-Cheese Alfredo sauce
¼ cup store-bought pesto sauce
1 cup peas
1 cup grated fresh Mozzarella
¼ cup grated Parmesan
½ cup Italian seasoned Panko breadcrumbs
1. Preheat oven to 350◦F. Grease a 9” x 9” baking dish
2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil; salt lightly. Add gnocchi, and cook until tender following package instructions.
3. Meanwhile, add the chopped sausage into a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir until evenly browned. Drain grease, and stir in the sauces and peas. Remove from heat, and carefully mix in the cooked gnocchi and half of the mozzarella cheese. Transfer to the baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella, the parmesan and the panko on top. Spray with cooking oil.
4. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until the cheese is melted and the sauce is bubbly.
5. Then broil for 2-3 minutes, watching closely, until topping is golden and crunchy.