Earl Campbell's spicy sausage muffins
Great with soups
Just as a snack or a breakfast on the go!
1/2 pound Earl Campbell’s spicy sausage, diced
1 ½ cups all-purpose baking mix (like Bisquick)
¾ cup shredded cheddar (mild, sharp or white, your choice)
Half a can of condensed cheddar cheese soup
6 tablespoons of water
2 tablespoons melted butter
1. In a large skillet, cook diced sausage. Drain and set aside to cool.
2. In a large bowl, combine baking mix, cheese and cooled sausage. Make a well in the center and add soup which has been pre-mixed with the water. Stir gently until well mixed.
3. Fill pre-greased muffin pans almost all the way to the top.
4. Bake in a 375 oven for 20-25 minutes until golden.
5. Pull out of the oven and brush with melted butter after 5 minutes.